What makes the difference
- From 3 to 5-6 years’ experience related to successful delivery of Digital HR projects
- Experience in Software as a Service projects.
- Experience/knowledge in HR Robotics Process Automation projects is considered a plus.
- Ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated success in contributing to a collaborative and distributed delivery environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically demonstrating deep problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in challenging and dynamic environments also driven by IT changes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum Master of Science degree
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) and preferably good level of another other foreign language e.g. German, French, Spanish, Russian would be strong asset
- Italian B2 Level is required
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to start your merit-based, rapidly progressing career, coached by experienced strategists within a friendly, dynamic and young work environment focused on your needs. You will be challenged by cross-function and cross-industry projects, and will be constantly in touch with international clients and teams. Don’t miss the chance to learn a world renowned working method that will make you a first class professional. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity policy
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.