- designing and implementing the best technological solutions to meet customer needs
- configuring the Salesforce.com platform (Object Configuration, Standard layout composition, Workflow design, Process Builder, Approval Process, validation rule, etc.)
- platform development (Apex classes, VisualForce pages, Lighting Component, Trigger, Web Services)
- analysis and resolution of developed software problems
- management of software versioning and deployment
- analysis and technical design of Salesforce platform solutions
- Java/J2EE object programming language development
- development with Apex, Visualforce, Aura Lightning / Aura Framework, Force.com IDE, Developer Console, IDE development
- Software versioning
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.