What makes the difference
- Minimum 1/3 years of experience in Salesforce and especially in Salesforce Administrator.
- Understanding of the overall SFDC architecture and knowledge of the salesforce.com ecosystems (e.g. CPQ solutions, Order Management solution, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Data Security concepts (integration models, architecture styles, data security)
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills and mastery of B2B process management
- Expertise and support in the management of handover processes for projects and complex activities in the fields of Application Maintenance and Operations
- Configuration and Tuning on custom systems based on salesforce technology, salesforce, services and/or cloud marketing
- Excellent knowledge of monitoring tools like (e.g. Splunk, Nagios)
- Excellent knowledge of products and tools like Workbench and Dataloader
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Team working, interpersonal, analysis skills, autonomy, problem solving, strong orientation to results
Preference will be given to:
- Degree in information technology and/or computer engineering or equivalent technical faculties
- Salesforce.com certifications (Admin, Sales or Service Cloud Consultant) will be considered a plus
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, creative, friendly and dynamic environment. Structured and customized training is designed to help you build your own firmly grounded professional career by developing both technical and management skills.
Become part of a global network renowned for the quality of its people and services, manage complex and challenging projects, and test emerging technologies.
When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.