- Support for requirement analysis and development of the best SOA solutions
- System development, design and operation
- Attend meetings and webinars with our international community in the SOA area, to be always up to date on innovations.
- Work experience from 1 to 5 years
- Expertise in EAI and SOA methodologies
- Flow development on TIBCO BW Version >=6
- Process development on TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM 4.x
- Knowledge of messaging management through JMS technologies
- Familiarity with SOAP and Rest protocols
- Basic knowledge of the BPMN v2 notation
- Knowledge of the following TIBCO tools: BW Version >=6, ActiveMatrix BPM 4.x, Plug-in for CRM Dynamics, Plug-in for MS sharepoint.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.