- analyse customer needs and requirements, understanding business needs
- coordinate a work team in finding solutions to share with the customer
- Identify the opportunities provided by Salesforce technology
- schedule project activities and checking the correct implementation
- deploy innovative technological solutions based on Salesforce
- manage relations with customers on both IT and business sides
You will be the leader of a work team, where you can get involved in the identification of the most disruptive solutions that can help our customers get out of the logic of the conventional market to explore new areas of business sectors and offer innovative services based on Salesforce technology.
- 2-year minimum experience in Salesforce
- Expertise in the main Salesforce modules (Sales, Service) and SFDC platform functionality
- Awareness of the main CRM processes: Sales, Marketing, Caring
- Basic knowledge of the environment Utilities:
- Knowledge of applicative architectures common to companies in the energy and utilities sector (CRM, BILLING, METERING, ...)
- Familiarity with the main utilities processes (switch in, fly in, jobs on measurer)
- Basic knowledge of the regulatory environment for utilities (e.g. SII)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong focus on results and a natural inclination for problem solving
- Good organising and priority management skills
- Master's Degree preferably in Economics or Engineering
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.