What makes the difference
- 2-3 years in similar role in consulting firms or premium multi-national firms (consultant)
- 4-5 years in similar role in consulting firms or premium multi-national firms (manager)
- High standing, communication and presentation skills
- Deep knowledge and experience on multilayer complex architectures
- Knowledge of main technology trends (Robotics, AI, Blockchain, IoT, ….)
- Experience with service oriented architecture (SOA) and their governance approaches
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Broad and extensive experience with most adopted technologies
- More relevant “web X.0” technologies (i.e. ajax, css, angular ...)
- Deep knowledge of main architectural components (Portals, ESB, Document composition systems, ECM Platform, ….)
- Knowledge of runtime platform and products (web and application server, DBMS, …)
- Knowledge of operating systems (i.e. Unix, Sun Solaris and Windows) and infrastructure key principles
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the main software development processes (Agile, Waterfall, DevOps)
- Data modeling and database design experience
- Solution evaluation, comparison and business case skills
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders. Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training, you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment, working in an unrivalled global network of experts. Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03) click here.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.