What makes the difference
Accenture specifically are seeking a number of finance consultants with experience in the following areas:
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of fully integrated end to end finance process
- Process optimization and organization structure design (cost/benefits of different models)
- Consolidation, reporting, planning and budgeting processes
- Finance & Accounting processes and KPIs
- Related industry benchmarks and their implications
- Understanding of all finance-related process technologies and enablers (including Digital Technologies and Data Driven approach).
Key activities will include:
- Being part of a team, often working with colleagues across the globe
- Building client relationships and running workshops/meetings during project lifecycle
- Offering our clients end to end solutions and services
- Communicating decision options and benefits, around people, process and technology options-all while demonstrating your deep finance function understanding.
At least 1-3 years of experience in Consulting or in Finance department.
Fluent in English (both written and conversation).
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders. Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training, you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment, working in an unrivalled global network of experts. Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
A world of opportunities
We provide professional and technological services across more than 40 industries and in all business areas. Approximately 425,000 experts in over 120 countries enable us to furnish a wide range of end-to-end services and solutions integrating strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations for 94 of the FORTUNE® Global 100 and around 80% of the FORTUNE® Global 500, as well as governments around the world.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.