What makes the difference
- Master Degree in Engineering, IT, Economics
- Solution planning skills
- Experience of Solution Architecting Tools
- Experience of Systems Integration, Application Development, Application Maintenance and Support and
- Proposal development skills and the ability to articulate our value proposition or elements of it both verbally and in written communications
- Clear communicator and able to establish credibility with clients and internal stakeholders quickly and sustain that credibility
- Understanding of ICEG specific legislation on the transfer of employment
- Service mobilization and transition experience
- Service delivery experience
- Win Strategy Development skills
- Pricing Strategy skills including Ad Hoc Tool experience and/or working with Financial team
- Deal shaping skills
- Sales Pursuit Management skills
- Technical appreciation of application maintenance and development
- Contracting and negotiation experience
- 5-8 experience Application Management/Application Development
- English Fluent
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, creative, friendly and dynamic environment. Structured and customized training is designed to help you build your own firmly grounded professional career by developing both technical and management skills.
Become part of a global network renowned for the quality of its people and services, manage complex and challenging projects, and test emerging technologies.
When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
A world of opportunities
We provide professional and technological services across more than 40 industries and in all business areas. Approximately 411,000 experts in over 120 countries enable us to furnish a wide range of end-to-end services and solutions integrating strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations for 94 of the FORTUNE® Global 100 and around 80% of the FORTUNE® Global 500, as well as governments around the world.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.