- minimum of Master’s Degree
- 7-8 year cross-industry experience in major consulting firms, big and international companies or digital startups (Series B and over)
- proven business analysis experience in at least one industry among the following: Insurance, Banking, Retailing, Products manufacturing, Media
- knowledge of digital and emerging technologies (eg. hybrid-development platforms for mobility, drones, AI/ Robotics solutions, blockchain, microservices, …)
- experience in designing or rethinking business models as well as in drafting business or value cases
- knowledge of process and tools to support the shaping of new operating models and related governance models
- experience in Change Management is not required but it’s really appreciated
- excellent communication (written and oral) and leadership skills in client facing environments
- entrepreneurial, business-oriented, innovation-eager mindset
- ability to manage people and teams with different backgrounds (from technology to business to design) in more than one assignment simultaneously
- ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- willing to continue to broaden business and technology skills
- fluent English
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients. Could you be one of them?
With Accenture Strategy, you’ll help solve the biggest and most complex business problems for our clients. You’ll be their trusted advisor, shaping and executing their business transformation agendas as you devise and deliver solutions at the intersection of business and technology. You’ll help clients understand the next Big Thing and their options in the context of global economic, technology and social trends.
You’ll use your skills and expertise to:
- Define the case for change--explain why and how our clients need to change to remain successful and relevant.
- Create strategies that leverage the power of business, technology and operations.
- Develop business and operating models addressing everything from a specific function to the entire enterprise.
- Deliver real outcomes from technology-enabled transformation initiatives.
In Accenture Strategy, we have created what we believe is the strategy firm of the future—that’s why we’re looking for people who are curious, who peer around corners looking for the next Big Thing. Teamwork is something we prize at Accenture, and Accenture Strategy is comprised of innovative, insightful, and inquisitive colleagues. Our employees grow further, faster than they thought possible, as they build the deep, valuable expertise they need to succeed.
What’s in it for you?
Our Accenture professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at a number of levels to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with company-acknowledged Subject Matter Experts. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build and further develop your career.
Enjoy challenging and interesting work that requires innovation and creativity. Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be encouraged and rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for increased impact and rapid career advancement. You’ll also build the deep, valuable industry and functional expertise that will keep you relevant as you grow your career.
Accenture is committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations to help each person achieve their professional potential.
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to eliminate all barriers and prejudices. We acknowledge the potential brought by difference and want to make the most of creative and innovative contributions.
Making the most of diversity is at the heart of our value system. By multiplying the value that each individual brings to us with their unique experience, education, opinions and approaches, we build an innovative work environment which is both collaborative and motivational.
Accenture honors it commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and gives special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03) click here.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.