Accenture and SAP. High speed digital innovation.
The path to Digital Disruption.
The world is changing and our SAP experts daily anticipate its trends by co-developing with SAP the most innovative solution for the Digital Enterprise of the future.
We are #1 SAP Partner worldwide. At Accenture you will contribute to the creation of experimental technologies by communicating with our centres of excellence worldwide and coordinating the development of strategic technological transformation projects on a global scale. Mobility, Cloud, Big Data, Internet of Things, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence will be part of your daily life.
Milan – Turin – Rome – Naples
Become a strategic advisor for leading clients in the main industries: Automotive, Retail, Consumer Goods, Pharma, Manufacturing & Logistics, Energy and Utilities.
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
You will take on increasing responsibilities in technology roles covering solution modeling, functional/technical design and product configuration, interfacing with international clients, joining system integration teams and/or application maintenance units.
- Complete varied complex and non complex tasks in assigned category/categories
- Demonstrate the ability to make decisions, some of which may be complex in nature, that affect actions and outcomes within their area of responsibility
- Identify, assess and resolve complex issues/problems within own area of responsibility
- Demonstrate the ability to operate largely independently within guidelines set by the Category Manager, and have managerial guidance available if sought
- Use interpretive judgment as needed to deliver defined end results for their work activities and outputs
- Work and /or deliver against clearly defined budget and category parameters and targets
- Use sourcing knowledge to analyze existing processes to define standards and reusable approaches within assigned Category/Categories
- Manage and maintain effective internal/Procurement clients/user relationships within assigned Category/Categories
- Required to maintain and develop market knowledge within assigned Category/Categories to provide business value to the team and assigned projects
- Provide guidance and share knowledge with onshore and offshore colleagues relating to own specialization
- Be accountable for ongoing maintenance of effective client service relationships and act as first point of contact for clients
- Encourage and implement continuous improvement measures on a day to day basis with area of responsibility
- Be willing to work with customers in different geographies as requested by the Category Manager
- Performance management for assigned analysts
- They will be expected to participate in the full sourcing and procurement lifecycle, working with the Category Manager to develop sourcing plans, identify opportunities, develop category profiles, sourcing strategies, supplier selection approaches, conduct competitive exercises such as RFP and RFI development, E- auctions etc as deemed applicable, support negotiations and ongoing sourcing recommendations, implement agreements and conduct subsequent category management activities
- Conduct spend & contract analysis through gathering high level spend data, developing standard analysis, contract reporting, provide cross -client project reports and invoice review, liaising with offshore team analysts as necessary to support this activity
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
pubblicato 1 giorno fa
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
pubblicato 1 giorno fa
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
pubblicato 1 giorno fa
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.