Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value—it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model—one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver outstanding experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to redefine their operating models.
Within Operations, we are growing our Digital Inside Sales (DIS) team. Our groundbreaking approach to sales brings clients the right combination of trusted technical sellers and innovative technology, powered by data and insights.
The role requires a highly motivated, target driven, determined individual with excellent communication skills. The role is responsible for managing opportunities from 40% to 100% with customers, partners and internal resources. Agent should have experience and be comfortable on the phone with customers handling Microsoft Solutions Conversations and guiding customers to make decisions on Microsoft technologies.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Successfully communicate with contacts via the phone daily.
- Own and deliver sales quota, including number of deals closed, revenue closed and Cloud sales
- Effectively own and drive customer opportunities until successful closing by positioning the value of the Microsoft Solutions to customers and partners, engaging both with customers and partners
- Guarantee customer and partner satisfaction with the sales process
- Complete Microsoft trainings and on-line research in order stay abreast of any change