Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value—it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model—one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver outstanding experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to redefine their operating models.
Within Operations, we are growing our Digital Inside Sales (DIS) team. Our groundbreaking approach to sales brings clients the right combination of trusted technical sellers and innovative technology, powered by data and insights.
As our Technical Specialists, you will be at the forefront of cloud technology. You will be assisting clients in formulating their cloud strategies, designing, and optimizing their cloud architectures. This role allows you to engage with world-class international teams, continuously enhance your skills, and work on complex and exciting problem sets.
- Lead technical engagements to assess client infrastructure, develop cloud adoption strategies, design architectures, and plan migrations.
- Design cloud solutions and advise clients on the optimal platform technologies to implement.
- Set up development environments, replicate client problems, and ensure problems are resolved thoroughly.
- Develop and deliver training to clients and internal teams on specific cloud platforms and technologies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and operational teams.
- Collaborate with teams around existing support programs to create roadmaps and facilitate the development of applications.
- Provide thought leadership by publishing blogs, conducting speaking events, and contributing to the development community.