Linux Platform Software Engineer (all genders) for ESR Labs
ESR Labs is an embedded automotive software company and part of Accenture Industry X. In other words, we develop innovative embedded software for high-tech cars. Within only six years, we have achieved the status of a Tier 1 software supplier providing us with the opportunity to work directly with some of the most respected and distinguished premium car manufacturers and suppliers in the market. Our work is already part of millions of vehicles and enables those vehicles to take advantages of what has become state of the art in consumer electronics: internet connectivity, artificial intelligence, autonomy, cloud computing, and over-the-air feature updates. Does this sound right up your alley?
Then live your passion in a position where you engage in Linux platform related topics in the field of embedded software.
If you would like to tell us more about yourself as a developer, feel free to hand in a brief Developer Abstract along with your CV in the application process.
This position is available in full time and part time.
What awaits you
- You develop a base platform for applications to run and to take care of the kernels, boot-loaders, secure boot etc.
- You write system and platform application software (e.g. socket programming, files, threads) and high-level application software used in the automotive industry.
- You occasionally work on vulnerability scans to see if reported problems apply to ESR Labs.
What we are looking forward to
- You have a completed degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar.
- Experience in developing with C, Git and setting up embedded Linux platforms.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of ARM processors and network technologies such as TCP/IP, CAN, or Ethernet and hardware interfaces.
- If you gained experience with C++ and Android platform that is considered a plus.
Your benefits at ESR Labs & Accenture Industry X
- Creative freedom through flat hierarchies, flexible working-time models and the option of an individual home-office hybrid model.
- Competitive salary and an extensive company social benefit package including a company pension scheme, employee discounts, the option to participate in our employee share purchase plan and much, much more!
- A comprehensive training catalogue to optimally qualify our employees for the demands of the market and inhouse training sessions from colleagues to colleagues.
- An unlimited supply of coffee, drinks and bugs to fix.
If you have any questions, do no hesitate to contact Sina Bertal of our recruiting team via email at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application via our online application form!