Become an integral part of the Cyber Mission and Enablement Division (CME) within Accenture Federal Services’ (AFS) newly formed National Security Portfolio (NSP) that supports highly critical and technically challenging missions that impact national security. The Intelligence and Special Projects Technical Director will work with the Director of CME Intelligence Programs to continue to grow and lead our Security Research and CNO Development teams, drive the engineering culture and strategy, and provide technical direction and leadership across programs. The Intelligence and Special Projects Technical Director will also work closely with customer leads to help identify their technical gaps while providing input into our Internal Research and Development initiatives to produce next-generation capabilities in support of support national security missions.
Here's What You Need:
- 15+ years of accumulated experience in software development, systems engineering or hands-on operations experience in the CNO field of National Security.
- Operations certification in the CNO field.
- Experience supporting multiple customers in the cyber operations field.
- Experience with building, leading, and mentoring high performing, cross-functional, technical teams.
- Experience leading teams performing CNO software development, vulnerability research, or systems engineering, and building out resilient infrastructures and processes in support of these activities.
- Strong understanding of networking, TCP/IP, virtualization, all major operating systems, architectures (including mobile architectures), and cloud/data center architecture.
Bonus Points if You Have:
- Capture/Proposal experience for leading Technical Proposal Volumes.
- Previous experience building and leading CNO engineering teams of more than 100 engineers.
- Previous experience managing internal research and development projects that drive strategic growth.
- Strong understanding of tactics and techniques for evading Intrusion Detection Systems and Personal Security products.
- Hands- on experience (at least 5+ years) of reverse engineering, exploit development techniques, and operating system internals.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- US Citizenship required
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $102,100 - $166,700 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Posted 1 day ago
Principal Incident Response Investigator - Location Negotiable
Posted 1 day ago
USA WA - Seattle
Federal - Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity - Program Manager & Advisor
Posted 1 day ago