Accenture Federal Services is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer that is excited about solving complex challenges for a unique virtualized infrastructure platform. The ideal candidate will have knowledge supporting a DevSecOps Platform in multiple cloud environments and able to build, enable and facilitate modified Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools and processes for fielding unique Cyber capabilities. As a project under the Mission Platform Automation group, our automated platforms and virtualized infrastructure embrace infrastructure as code, leveraging new technologies to automate the deployment, sustainment, and recovery of the entire system. This role supporting operational users, multiple development teams, testers, and other stakeholders would provide advanced field engineering support and Tier II sustainment to the virtual and physical systems making up the entire architecture, which continues to push the boundaries of innovation. In addition, this role would ensure product excellence for this cutting-edge technology currently employed by our customer, and provide continued support.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Resolve issues through troubleshooting, on-call and manual intervention to maintain the health of the networks, able to support and maintain all systems within the DevSeOps pipeline
- Develop new features, scaling or automation based on the resolution of the of issues
- Work with other teams and supporting DevSecOps across multiple security classifications
- Onboarding and supporting product teams to continuously develop and deploy code to multiple security environments
- Maintain networks supporting continuous workflow incorporating integration, delivery, testing, deployment, and monitoring to deliver applications more efficiently and effectively
- Support automation and monitoring to release applications more frequently
- Work in an Agile environment using Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Identifying, defining, analyzing and coordinating update and maintenance requirements for a diverse technical architecture.
- Development of capabilities leveraging creative solutions and scripting mechanisms.
- Develop strategies for system scale, update, backup, and recovery.
- Developing and enhancing processes, technical documentation, metric gathering, and reports.
- Troubleshooting and engineering solutions to production, integration, and development environments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to obtain CompTIA Security+
- 1+ years of working with and understanding networking, troubleshooting and client support
- 2+ years of working with Windows Systems
- DoD 8570 Certification(s) IAT Level II
- 2+ years engineering or infrastructure development experience.
- 2+ years experience with VMWare, Vsphere, and/or vCenter.
- 2+ years experience developing and maintaining automated systems.
- 4+ years Windows/Linux System Administration Experience
- Strong coordination, organizational and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Ability to effectively execute tasks, resolve issues, and meet challenging schedules.
- CASP or CISSP Certifications
- Experience writing, modifying, automating and executing scripts (Python, Shell, Bash, Ansible etc.)
- Systems Security and architecture related certifications like CASP or CISSP
- Understanding of DoD/IC Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes and concepts (IPAT, ASDS, DIACAP, DISA STIGs, etc.)
- Familiarity with Ansible, Kubernetes and/or Containers
- Experience in research and development programs leveraging Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience Supporting Development teams
- Demonstrated experience with supporting of complex technical projects and team leads
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.