Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Denver, CO
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
An experienced cloud architect with technical expertise and strong business analysis and customer engagement skills in support of a mission focus on cyber analysis and integration programs. You will help design cloud architecture and application support for customer requirements and make recommendations based on both business analysis and technical acumen.
- When not directly engaging with customers and architecture design, this position will support cloud infrastructure operations and DevOps and will follow specific IT project management and engineering lifecycle processes. This position will support solutions throughout the IT project lifecycle, to include refining requirements, creating design documentation, and providing O&M and troubleshooting support.
- The ideal candidate is comfortable in technical and business requirements meetings and conversations, and self-motivated to pursue continuous improvement in a rapidly scaling PaaS environment supporting important customer missions.
Here's What You Need:
- 5-8 years of technology and engineering experience
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science degree
Bonus Points if You Have:
- Experience with automation tools, preferably Terraform and Ansible
- Professional Level Certification in AWS (Solutions Architect, SysOps, Developer, or DevOps).
- Understanding of cloud security concepts.
- Application hardening experience or familiarity with Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) concepts.
- 3+ years of systems architecture experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with Linux or Windows.
- 3+ years of experience with cloud (private or public) environments. Experience with multiple cloud service provider platforms a plus.
- 3+ years of experience with server virtualization and working in virtualized environments
- 1+ years of experience working in a DevSecOps project environment.
- Desire to learn new technologies and tools and willing to share your experience with the team.
- PowerShell Scripting experience.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers. Ability to interface with seasoned Government personnel.
- US Citizenship required
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $140,000-$200,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.