Who We Are
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Security delivers continuous, rapid fire innovation and thought leadership, new business capabilities that meet —and redefine—the needs of the digital era. You’ll help our clients—including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world—transform their technology infrastructures using resources that range from cloud, data centers and workplace to networks, security and managed services.
As a Cybersecurity Associate Director, you will be responsible for leading and managing complex information security engagements. You will provide cybersecurity subject matter expertise, and drive project delivery execution as the primary point of contact for the project team – often interfacing with client security stakeholders, client business and/or IT stakeholders, Accenture domain experts and other third party teams as needed. You will lead others on your projects, from one to many, across our Analyst, Senior Analyst, Consultant, Managers and Sr Manager levels. You will be the ultimate problem solver, and will need to lead from the front, ensuring we are partnering with our clients to shape and deliver on committed outcomes. As a team member, you’ll be part of an industry team focused on acquiring and applying cybersecurity expertise to solve problems across the industry value chains. You’ll work closely with our Industry team to innovate and shape solutions of the future.
- Primary responsibilities will be to work with the South Resources Market Unit providing thought leadership and increase Accenture’s Security Offering awareness
- Lead delivery of Accenture’s Security offerings related to cybersecurity with a focus on cybersecurity strategy definition, security program planning, security operating model design and implementation, cyber risk assessments, and implementation of programs and solutions.
- Managing and leading largescale complex cybersecurity engagements with resources distributed globally.
- Managing the engagement lifecycle – including engagement shaping, scoping, budgets, timelines, risks, issues and client expectations.
- Coaching and developing teams of cybersecurity consultants, and analyst.
- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams to design and implement program strategies for cybersecurity capabilities, such as data protection, insider risk, vulnerability management, security operations, security analytics, application security, cloud security, OT security, and digital identity.
- Analyzing client’s security posture to create current state assessment, gap analyses, and strategic implementation roadmaps.
- Performing requirements analysis and developing strategies and solutions for cybersecurity, risk, and information governance.
- Partnering with additional Accenture Industry teams to define and develop new/differentiated go to market solutions for our clients.
- Establishing trusted relationships with our clients at all levels – from executive sponsors to the client’s own teams of technologists, technicians and business associates.
Here's what you need
- Minimum of 10 years of cyber security experience.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in designing, developing, implementing, and managing solutions across various cybersecurity domains (e.g. threat intelligence, vulnerability management, data protection, cloud security, OT security)
- Minimum 5 years Oil & Gas, Utilities, Chemical, Mining industry experience
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Bonus Points If
- If you have previous consulting experience
- If you are eager to contribute in a team orientated environment
- If you are able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- If you have desire to help contribute and grow the practice
- If you have excellent communication written and oral, and interpersonal skills
- If you are comfortable with C-Level interaction
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $246,300 - $314,599 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsFL - St. Petersburg,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving
USA CA - Los Angeles
Cloud Security Innovation Principal Director - Los Angeles
Federal - Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO)/Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO)
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - NISP Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.