Growth & Competitiveness Strategy Consultant
Accenture Strategy. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
We partner with Boards, CEO and BU leaders to create competitive advantage, defining and executing their corporate & business strategy and seize today’s opportunities by balancing timing and focus of responses in the context of unprecedented uncertainty. In the Growth and Competitiveness Strategy group, we help our clients architect future-proof operating models embracing future of work, workforce and workplace powered by transformational technology, ecosystems and analytics.
A Strategy Consulting ace with a passion for serving clients and a desire to build up Accenture’s Strategy practice by spotting and seizing opportunities to grow business. Your expertise Helping clients craft data-driven and practical strategies to boost their growth and profits. Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial-minded—you’re all of these. And you have an eagle eye for detail, even as you juggle priorities, deadlines, and budgets. You know how to break down processes into logical parts and construct crystal-clear reasoning and analyses—an aptitude you use to crush problems. Communication and people skills You have both in spades, and as a consultant you’ve learned how to appreciate diverse perspectives and bring out the best in teams.
· Help clients forge data-driven, practical strategies to boost their growth and profits.
· Weigh conditions in the market and organization, and recommend growth models that fit clients’ unique needs.
· Participate on project teams to advise clients on how technology can help them—e.g., by disrupting industry structures and economics, allowing new service offerings, and streamlining processes.
· Work on project teams to drive clients’ growth initiatives—e.g., during evaluation and build-out, as well as incorporating of new products, service offerings, geographies, and acquisitions.
· Keep deepening your prowess in business strategy to reinforce Accenture’s reputation as a thought leader.
· Build trusted relationships with client representatives.
· Travel: For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum of 3 years of cumulative work experience in either Banking, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Retail, Consumer Goods, or Digital/Hi-Tech industry with at least 1 year of strategy consulting experience at a consulting firm or equivalent in an internal consulting role.
- Minimum of 1 year of prior experience in driving insights using statistics or data analysis
- A Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- You're a natural at building, managing and fostering teams
Our Commitment to You:
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects. Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company. Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits: Your Future Rewards & Benefits
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $127,500 - $152,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.