We are The Experience Agency. Accenture Interactive is a new breed of agency designed from the ground up to empower clients to transform customer, guest, patient, citizen and employee experiences that accelerate growth, differentiation, and durable market leadership. The competitive business landscape has dramatically changed: beyond the powerful convergence of marketing, data and technology, brands are no longer built through advertising, but through experiences. And customers expect the same level of experience with every brand as they encounter with the best experiences in any industry. In order to unlock growth and stay ahead of competitors, organizations need a new breed of agency—one that is part business consultancy, part creative agency and part technology powerhouse to enable them to design, build and run the best experiences on the planet. Visit us at: www.accenture.com/accentureinteractive
This position maintains client retention and organic growth, sources new business opportunities and upholds standards of excellence for all marketing communication products and services. The Interactive Account Lead nurtures strong client partnerships built on strategic insights, quality, customer service and trust – with the ultimate goal of becoming a trusted advisor to the client. This position interfaces with clients, senior management, and leads the cross functional internal teams and partner agencies to ensure that products and services meet or exceed client expectations.
YOUR ROLE: Interactive Account Lead
The Interactive Account Lead will be responsible for managing a team of Sales and Delivery team members and will support the on-the-job career development of her/his people as well as leading cross-functional teams on specific projects. While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we’ve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Expands existing programs and/or generates new programs by leveraging client relationships, client feedback, program measurement, new products/services or unmet needs
- Leads the development of new or renewal contracts through collaboration with subject matter advisors, solution architects and pricing team members
- Strategically align with client on program objectives. Manages internal and external processes, assesses resources and ensures strategic, creative, and program delivery output is to the highest quality
- Interfaces with clients, senior Accenture management, cross functional internal teams to ensure projects are on target with objectives, budget and schedule. Intercedes between client and team for issues related to changes in project scope, budget or strategic creative direction
- Works with Client Account Leads where appropriate to ensure project aligns to greater account objectives and supports targets set for the year
- Collaborates across Accenture Interactive and Accenture to generate value creation opportunities for our clients which utilize Accenture’s unique set of integrated capabilities
- Able to lead key business development initiatives for the account, but also across the broader account portfolio for Accenture Interactive
- Consistent student of the industry, the marketplace, culture and consumer trends to identify opportunities and help keep clients and colleagues at the forefront of industry developments
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in account management, account planning, advertising, communications or marketing
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing agency or client-side experience managing complex relationships and delivering multi-channel experiences
- Minimum 3 years working in a matrix team environment delivering campaigns that could include CRM, communications, content marketing, cross-channel marketing programs including web development, mobile products, social, paid media
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Solid understanding of creative and production processes across channels
- CRM expertise and proficient understanding of how to integrate CRM into emerging channels
- Strong ability to understand insights and turn them into strategic plans
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to inspire and lead teams by setting forth a vision for the account
- Ability to mentor and development talent
- Ability to negotiate SOWs on behalf of Accenture Interactive and manage scope with Client
- Must possess ability to translate vision into tactical steps within a project
- Experience or category knowledge for assigned client preferred
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
BPO Account Lead
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
BPO Account Lead
Posted 17 days ago
Client Account Leadership Senior Manager - Health & Public Service
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.