Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Applied Intelligence, the people who are passionate about using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, strategists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe the right mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI empowers an organization to do almost anything, including sparking digital metamorphoses, widening the range of what humans can do, and breathing life into smart products and services.
Applied Intelligence Strategy advises clients on their analytics vision, strategy, and transformation. We help our clients assess their data and analytic maturity, develop a value case, strategic roadmap, and design their target operating model, including piloting their operating model and scaling capabilities through a test & learn approach.
Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds? Visit us here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
Both a data maven and a strategist with serious analytical and statistical chops who can architect and lead business transformation projects from start to finish. You know how to interrogate data to get insights to inform strategy and drive business optimization. Clients listen to you because you are a strong communicator and passionate problem-solver - and have the skill depth and moxie to back it up.
- Manage strategy development and functional insight operating model skills to influence client digital agenda.
- Partner with clients to make bold decisions intersecting business and data / analytics.
- Participate in development of innovative solutions for clients across functions & life sciences industries.
- Advise clients on how to integrate machines and software intelligence into their organizations in order to bring new skills and help their people do new jobs in order to invent a new future for their organization.
- Co-create with clients to shape and sell project work; architect how to use Applied Intelligence capabilities to drive client transformation for industry or functional use cases.
- Do data-driven storytelling through quant analysis, dashboards, and data viz.
- Help C-suite executives use data analysis to grow their companies.
- Guide teams on analytical and AI methods and developing proposals.
- Lead projects, define their goals, manage budgets and risk, and get buy in from senior clients.
- Encourage creative and innovative thinking on large and diverse teams.
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, econometrics, mathematics, marketing, or operations analysis or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ using AI and data science (10+ years of analytics) to achieve business goals in large orgs.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer engagement—including sales, marketing, customer support, strategic analysis.
- Excellent understanding of Life Sciences Industry/Domain.
Bonus points if:
- Working with one of the sub-industries within Life Sciences – Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Technology, Generics, Distribution, and Consumer Healthcare.
- Seasoned experience heading up teams, juggling multiple projects from multiple locations.
- A blend of data strategy capability, consulting expertise and industry experience (e.g., retail, CPG & loyalty).
- Experienced storyteller with data and communicating findings to a non-technical audience.
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,880 - $227,600 and information on benefits offered is here.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.