Our Cloud First group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with a deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate our clients’ businesses in the cloud. To accelerate our customers transformation leveraging cloud, we combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design — with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve.
Accenture’s MuleSoft practice partners with our clients to advise, architect, design, and implement MuleSoft solutions. Do you have a passion to solve complex integration problems? Do you want to expand your skills as a MuleSoft expert and integration architect?
We invite you to be part of the largest MuleSoft practice globally and not only work on exciting projects for the world’s biggest companies but be part of a team of collaborative integration experts that are influencing enterprise application and architecture decisions and leading practices.
We’re looking for team members who have excellent thought leadership and management skills, a strong sense of ownership, a teaming attitude, and the ability to work across multiple platform teams in a distributed organization.
- Understand and implement architecture and design of MuleSoft solutions using API-led design principles
- Guide and/or lead onshore/offshore project teams in the delivery and implementation of MuleSoft solutions including integrations, API management and API portal platform solution technical architecture design on cloud and/or on-prem
- Design and implement Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps solutions or architecture patterns
- Work closely and lead discussions with client stakeholders, explaining and planning the integrations and API management, portal platform architecture capabilities, options and recommendations, suitable for stakeholder needs – and sharing project status/progress
- Perform architectural assessments and reviews on current client integrations, API management and portal platforms for increased stability and availability
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decision around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here is what you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years of delivery experience with large projects on platforms such as MuleSoft/industry leading iPaaS/API/integration platforms, or similar experience
- A minimum of 3 years of professional hands-on experience with MuleSoft development, including areas such as ESB Enterprise Edition, CloudHub, and/or API Management
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with managing teams (onshore/offshore) and working in an Agile delivery environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
Bonus points if you have:
- MuleSoft certifications, such as MuleSoft Certified Developer (MCD), MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect (MCPA), or MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect (MCIA)
- Building MuleSoft APIs with WSDL, XSD, REST and SOAP web-services and able to demonstrate knowledge on JSON, XML Transformations etc.
- Cloud toolsets, such as Splunk, Kubernetes, service mesh for micro services management for API discovery, API management, API performance measurement and monitoring.
- Experience architecting REST API using RAML, JSON Schemas, Data Weave language, Batch, HTTP, File, JMS and custom components etc considering high degree of consumption
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $100,000 - $148,900 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.