Accenture is a leader in cloud transformations working with AWS, Azure, Google, and private clouds such as VMWare. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to our clients when they need it most. Our Cloud First multi-service group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with a deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate our clients’ businesses in the cloud. To accelerate our clients’ transformation leveraging cloud, we combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design — with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve. Our services cover the full spectrum of client needs, from strategy to service management, device-to-cloud networks, workplace solutions, and more.
Today, more than ever, companies need to operate and compete at an unprecedented speed and scale as industries are reshaping beneath them. This means innovating faster, creating new revenue streams, deriving more insights from data – and from the edge – and interacting differently with their customers, partners, and employees. Choose Accenture and make delivering this kind of innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture’s Cloud First Infrastructure Engineering professionals partner with our clients to advise, create, and deploy end-to-end infrastructure transformation solutions, enabling business innovation. These solutions are the backbone of driving IT-enabled differentiation. IE professionals are grounded in New-IT with an expertise in one or more of our core practice areas: Workplace and Collaboration, Network Technology, Service Management, Hybrid Cloud, Public Cloud, and traditional Data Center.
Accenture’s Digital Workplace group, within our Infrastructure Engineering practice is focused on providing best in class end user technology and collaboration capabilities for large enterprise clients. Our team provides full lifecycle end user services from consulting on strategy to leading large technology implementations.
Accenture’s Workplace & Collaboration Consultants provide delivery management, project execution, and technical expertise to partner with our clients to plan, analyze, design, test, and deploy enterprise scale end-to-end workplace and collaboration transformation solutions.
- Participate in teams to design, build, and transform enterprise workplace and collaboration technologies.
- Manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an independent contributor role) at a client or within Accenture, specifically in Release Management, Deployment Coordination and/or Migration Tools.
- Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets, and previous work experience to delivery consistently high-quality work.
- Deliver written or oral status reports regularly.
- Stay educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Use considerable judgment to contribute to solutions and seek guidance on complex problems
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decision around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here's what you will need:
You must meet one of the following education requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Associate's degree and 6 years of relevant work experience
- No Degree and 12 years of relevant work experience
- Minimum of 4 years Infrastructure (Server, Storage, and Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of Project Management experience serving as a team lead, technical lead and/or delivery lead.
Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in 3 of the following areas:
- Datacenter migration
- Broad familiarity with core infrastructure fundamentals (Datacenter Server,
Storage, Network, etc)
- Datacenter Operations Management
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Technology Lifecycle Management (TLM)
- Server Operating Systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux, etc.)
- Storage (EMC, NetAp, Glacier, S3, etc.)
- Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.)
- Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure)
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
- Cloud Management Platforms (vRealize, Gravitant, etc.)
Bonus points if:
- MBA or MIS advanced Degree
- AWS or Azure certification
- PMP certification
- Previous consulting or client service delivery experience.
- Experience with network technologies
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Architectural exposure to Windows, LINUX, UNIX, VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, IIS Server, SAN, NAS, VCE/FlexPod, and other technologies.
- Personnel Development Experience (hiring, resource planning, performance feedback, etc)
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.