Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
As Accenture Interactive's technology visionaries, we help businesses architect platforms to drive demand, build brands and change the way people live. From digital platform architectures to operating models and investment planning, we bring the strategic thinking to help CDOs, CTOs and CIOs build the digital engines to drive impact across every stage of the customer journey. The net-net? Real results that lead to true transformation.
Have you developed a reputation for your ability to shape, architect and socialize strategic technology investments to help organizations deliver next-generation digital experiences? Can you navigate ambiguity and translate a customer experience vision into a defensible platform architecture? Do clients rely on you to create and communicate the detailed technology architecture and implementation roadmap for the solution? If leading technical teams through the design and development of complex transactional systems sounds like a challenge you want to tackle, then we want to meet you.
- Provide subject matter expertise on large digital transformational client initiatives that enables business value.
- Lead client facing meetings and workshops driving to key decisions and all things relevant to the overall architecture and blueprint.
- Act as overall chief architect and technical lead overseeing technical delivery from strategy and roadmap planning to project mobilization to technical implementation.
- Architect marketing solutions that deliver on data-driven, personalized, one-to-one, experiences.
- Keep informed of the latest technology trends and innovations across all digital capability areas (data integration, master data, customer data, marketing automation, marketing resource management, digital asset management, web content management, and commerce).
- Provide points of view on vendor platforms and technology landscape to support client transformation initiatives.
- Support the business development lifecycle by assisting with the identification and qualification of business development opportunities and serving as a solution advisor.
- Help support vendor relationship for Solution Platform sales and delivery.
- Some travel may be required.
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a digital application architect
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a lead platform architect implementing technology solutions combining multiple COTS and/or custom software components.
- Specific experience with one of the following vendor products - Adobe Experience Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (B2B and/or B2C), and/or SAP Commerce Cloud (hybris)
- Minimum 5 year playing a key role in digital transformation initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience.
Bonus points if:
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively and to deliver constructive feedback as well as managing and/or being managed by remote teams/offices
- Experience collaborating with Product Managers on technology roadmaps
- Experience in a consulting environment and/or digital agency with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Strong knowledge of vendor marketplace including cloud platforms, MarTech and integration platform providers
- Experience with technologies and processes for marketing, personalization, data orchestration and integration
- Hands-on experience in multiple web technologies or programming languages
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $176,800-$220,099k and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsFL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.