The Strategic Sourcing Lead will create and deliver strategic sourcing plans that will utilize new and existing sourcing channels, tools, and resources to support recruiting and attraction of diverse talent for a wide variety of roles across AFS.
- Ensure sufficient sourcing channels to meet/exceed diversity hiring targets
- Drive Talent Acquisition initiatives, strategies, and programs focused on diverse talent
- Work with recruiting leads to create strategic recruiting plans, including measurements
- Make “buy/build” recommendations for training, technology, etc.
- Create and execute strategy to nurture/retain engagement with talent
- Coordinate training with vendors (i.e., LinkedIn) to increase effectiveness
- Measure effectiveness of sourcing channels and efforts
- Ensure max effectiveness and ROI of sourcing channels and efforts
- Create a budget for all sourcing/candidate generation
- Partner with Marketing team to run campaigns and market AFS opportunities
- Ensure strategy/plan for tracking sources of candidates
- Stay current on new tools, techniques and recommend implementation, as appropriate
Here's What You Need:
- 5 or more years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Sourcing or HR related work
- Track record of sourcing and engaging a high level of technical talent
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Preferred familiarity with sourcing tools like LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searches, and innovative ways to identify passive candidates
- Preferred prior experience facilitating and developing training
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $89,200 - $124,900 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
USA VA - Arlington
Employee Relations and Policy Specialist
Posted 2 days ago
HR Ventures & Acquisitions Deal Execution Senior Manager**
Posted 3 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - HR Partner Senior Analyst
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.