CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn’t just about maintenance. It’s about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We’ve got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we’re breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients’ toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
A leader in digital finance with an eye for problem-solving. The more complex the challenge, the better. You’re quick to see solutions where others see obstacles, which is why clients count on you for sound financial counsel. By developing solutions that improve operational efficiency, track compliance, and increase revenue, you and your team are ready to tackle the challenges clients face today and those waiting around the corner.
- Help clients modernize their finance operations functions by consulting with internal and external teams to understand strategy and goals, then managing your teams’ workflo
- Review and assess clients OTC processes and performance metrics/KPIs
- Create strategies and blueprints that use machine learning to improve operations and refine processes (order-to-cash, etc.)
- Review client organization structure and look for more efficient work and role assignment
- Lead clients through digital transformations, help them find operational efficiencies and new revenue streams
- Find Cloud ERP and EV solutions for clients and share best practices across the industry
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership
- Maintain an understanding of current regulations, trends, and technologies influencing digital finance, analytics, OTC Operations, and the CFO ecosystem
- Creates sales opportunities with senior clients, organizes and leads proposal pursuit teams, participating in and leading all aspects of the RFP process.
- Creates operating model transition plans and leads transition activities
- Manages teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge. Encourages creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- 8 years of finance and management consulting experience
- 8 years’ experience with finance operations functions (order-to-cash, analytics, forecasting, core finance), including operating models, supporting organization structures, and process leading practices
- 3 years of years experience with Applied Intelligent products and processes (Robotics Process Automation, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence).
- 3 of years experience with value mining and transformation business case development.
- 3 of years experience with OTC outsourcing operations and associated transitions and transformations
Bonus points if:
- You’ve implemented finance, accounting, planning, forecasting, or reporting solutions with clients
- You have a good understanding of invoicing, collections, account receivables, order management, sales order, order processing, order fulfillment, and journal entries.
- You’ve managed or had a supervisory role in an OTC back-office function (invoicing, billing, collections, cash application)
- Managed transformation and optimization programs in the functional area of order to cash
- You have experience improving optimizing working capital and understand the key metrics
- You have managed or have experience in the end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and billing processes \
- You’re comfortable with ERP technology and know your way around SAP, Oracle, Workday
- You have experience with CPQ or Contract Management processes
- You’ve worked with these FinTech solutions: Order-2-Cash, High Radius, RevPro, Aria, Zuora, EIPP software, Blackline, SalesForce, Anaplan, Cognos, Hyperion, OBIEE, Tableau, Power BI, and Fusion
- You’ve got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $159,516-$288,500 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsIL - Chicago,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Aerospace & Defense Consulting Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Retail Store Operations Consulting Manager/Sr. Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Strategy and Consulting Platform Engineering Sr. Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.