- Kick-start your career in our Strategy Consultant Development Program to learn the latest strategy skills
- Build your network during office events and volunteer opportunities to gain a sense of inclusion and diversity
- Mentor and develop junior team members
- Work closely clients to analyze how their business is working today and how it could be improved for tomorrow
- Partner with your teammates to show support for their projects and lend your knowledge
- Dig in deep to research, analyze data charts and come up with great recommendations
- Practice sharing your vision with strong presentations and well-written reports
- Use data visualization skills, charts, graphs and other data models to bring your analysis to life
- Be an ambassador of our worldwide organization that promotes respect for the individual and recruitment of top talent
Here’s what you need:
- Master of Business Administration degree from Booth School of Business (U of Chicago)
- Graduating by September 2022
- Comfort working with visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx) and/or programming languages (R, Python, Julia, SQL)
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCA - San Francisco,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York,TX - Houston,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
USA NY - New York
Healthcare Payer/Provider Strategy Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Technology Strategy Consultant Northeast
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Houston
Accenture Strategy Consultant Development Program - Summer Consultant - McCombs
Posted 3 days ago