Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
The Marketing Advisory team advises marketing leaders, informed & inspired by industry realities, on how to transform their marketing capabilities to deliver growth. Marketing Advisors combine a depth of hands-on marketing skills with a breadth of understanding of how marketing and marketers works, and draw on these skills as trusted advisors who guide marketing clients through transformation toward growth.
- Working with clients to define marketing transformation journeys, shape the experience-led growth agenda, and create experience-led capabilities
- Assessing organizational and marketer capability gaps in areas such as Insights, Segmentation & Portfolio Strategy, Marketing Strategy & Planning, and Customer Engagement in a Digital Age
- Supporting the development of Capability Strategies and Plans across skills, processes, organization, people, culture, and technology to deliver tangible results
- Designing, developing and delivering engaging and inspiring programs to close capability gaps, including but not limited to learning experiences, solution workshops, and change management
- Supporting new business development including the development of proposals and presentations
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Marketing in one or more of the following: Technology (B2B, Software & Platforms), Retail, Financial Services organization, Consultancy
- Minimum 4 years of experience architecting and implementing large scale marketing programs
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing Marketing organization transformation and Operating model
- Minimum 2 years of experience building client relationships across all levels including C-suite
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus points if:
- Passion and experience in developing capabilities and driving change
- First-hand experience of marketing in the current era and an understanding of the challenges that face today’s marketers in different industries
- Knowledge of the CX/Martech landscape and its real client value
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative in spirit and able to develop new ideas in a fast-changing environment
- Strong storytelling, relationship development, problem solving/design thinking, and written content creation skills
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Brand and Services Innovation, Brand Positioning & Architecture, Campaign Planning, Digital Marketing, Customer Value Proposition Development, Customer Insight & Marketing Analytics, Culture Transformation, Marketing Operating Model, Marketing Strategy
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $99,900 - $168,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,WA - Seattle
Operating Model Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
USA NY - New York
Management Consulting Manager - Aftermarket
Posted 2 days ago
Supply Chain & Operations - Consulting Senior Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.