CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn’t just about maintenance. It’s about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We’ve got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we’re breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients’ toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
An expert when it comes to managing liquidity risk. You have experience with organizations of all sizes so spotting vulnerabilities across multiple systems is second nature for you. You’re also a problem-solver and thrive when you’re working with teams to develop mitigation strategies that will minimize liquidity risk across the entire enterprise into the future.
- Leading and/or supporting project teams, delivering valuable insights, and designing and implementing business change with a focus on people and process
- Helping clients transform through technology by leading and implementing technology solutions that drive business change, focusing on high-impact systems development activities and IT advisory.
- Helping clients solve practical business problems through the use of emerging and innovative technology solutions.
- Developing and maintaining contact with clients, serving as a trusted advisor on new trends and best practices, providing industry point-of-view and recommendations on how clients can transition to future state solutions
- Understanding business drivers and opportunities as it relates to our client's business and ensuring business outcomes are achieved
- Advising, designing, developing and/or delivering solutions that support industry and client best practices
- Helping assess risk and shaping the appropriate mitigation strategies for the top global financial services organizations
- Identifying and supporting business development initiatives; participate in and/or lead aspects of the proposal development process
- Managing engagement risk, deliverables, and project economics
- Leading, developing and supporting our resources
- Contributing to the practice’s growth plan, supporting the go-to-market strategy, offering prioritization, design, planning and delivery of offerings
- Driving initiatives around market research, Accenture Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
- Maintaining an understanding of advancements in regulations, technology and innovations which are happening across your specialization, and the broader financial services marketplace
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years of Management Consulting experience focused on liquidity risk within the Financial Services industry required with prior experience in large-scale risk and/or finance infrastructure transformation
- Minimum 5 years of Treasury experience, specifically in liquidity risk, funding, and capital management within the Banking, Capital Markets and/or Insurance industries
- Functional / domain knowledge across the following concepts: liquidity and/or capital stress testing; cash flow forecasting; regulatory reporting (e.g., LCR, NSFR, 5G / FR2052a FFIEC101, FFIEC031, CCAR); asset liability management; funds transfer pricing, intraday liquidity
- Experience within the following: treasury operating model; strategic treasury capability assessment; finance processes, particularly funds transfer pricing; balance sheet analysis; data analysis, including understanding of finance and risk data; data architecture design, including impact of data regulations (i.e., BCBS239); data sourcing approach / strategy for changing regulatory requirements
Bonus points if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of Management Consulting experience focused on liquidity risk.
- MBA or Advanced Degree desirable
- Prior experience qualifying potential opportunities and negotiating complex deals desirable
- Demonstrated understanding of vendor offerings in Treasury (.e.g., Moody’s , SAS, ORACLE, Empyrean)
- Strong project management skills (e.g., defining scope, setting project timelines and milestones, driving deliverables, identifying risks, and managing issues)
- Strong competence in developing presentations (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $117,000 - $170,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsGA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
USA IL - Chicago
Change Management Lead - 4018751
Posted 1 day ago
Industry X - PLM Consultant - Northeast Region
Posted 1 day ago
USA OH - Cleveland
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.