Accenture is one of the world’s leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture, we partner with forward-thinking business leaders, of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement business process services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you’d enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world.
The Procurement Operations Senior Analyst will be aligned to Accenture’s fastest growing business segment, Accenture Operations. In this role, you will serve one or more clients across industries, providing an unmatched opportunity to gain perspective and build a solid platform for career growth. You will build exceptional client relationship management skills while working in a team environment. You will develop strong project management skills and grow analytical problem solving capabilities. You will be part of Accenture’s market leading procurement organization driving significant and tangible value by impacting bottom line results that can support our client’s strategic objectives like sustainability, innovation growth. You will join one of our more than 4,000 procurement and category experts across the globe and collaborate using a common set of processes, platform and tools. You will also have access to extensive procurement transformation capabilities strategy development, technology implementation and change management.
- Responsible for managing client relationships and providing first line support for all users regarding sourcing enquiries within the applied application to achieve SLA targets and maintain the appropriate control environment.
- Ensure effective customer and supplier relationships and serves as initial escalation point for issue resolution
- Responsible for supplier selection, negotiation with suppliers, research and identification of possible vendors, reporting lost savings etc.
- Maintain close relationships with clients to understand requirements
- Validate and approve submitted requisitions as well as approving requisition submissions
- Analysis of client spending trends
- Manage and execute the spot buying process for general, low to mid-level spend categories
- Manage specifications, using the client-specified standards and agreement templates, for the provision of specific goods or services in line with the business needs of the client.
- Completion of quoting process including supplier selection from pre-selected suppliers
- Completion of buying process initiated by the user including supplier selection from pre-selected suppliers.
- Accountable for maintaining quality and service standards to support the overall Accenture-Client relationship and to deliver continuous improvement
- Understand incoming requests, check quality requirements, follow up with requester where required (by phone, email) to ensure specifications are clear to select the best spot buying options
- Where required, make new supplier proposals and align with Procurement Business Partner on client side
- Identify potential vendors and obtain quotes as needed, per client’s policy
- Update requisition / PO creation process
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of procurement operations
- Identify process improvements, cost savings and initiatives, document and raise with line manager for approval, then complete relevant actions/project
- Enable organizations to reduce their overall cost of acquiring goods and services
Here’s What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a strategic sourcing, procurement, and or supply chain function
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Sourcing, Procurement
- Experience in Source To Pay Services/Procurement Processing
- Strong analytical skills, spend analysis, savings opportunity assessment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Self-starter, multi-task, flexible, demonstrating initiative and confidence
- Thorough/detailed approach to work
- The ideal candidate must possess a desire to learn and deliver as a true team player
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member, with success contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal including formal presentation skills (needs to be able to build relationships over the phone without meeting suppliers / customers on a regular basis)
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Adaptable communication ability to conform to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $50,200 - $80,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsPA - Berwyn,PA - Philadelphia
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.