Coupa Partner Development Director
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. New doesn’t mean being ahead of the curve; new is pushing forward the curve, riding the edge where the impossible meets the transformational and making it reality where it matters. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Execute on the strategy using a structured approach for managing our ecosystem partnerships working with the most senior technology and practice leaders. Set the strategy and manage a team that identifies and constructs new plays and solutions with partners and executes joint go to market campaigns for a major segment of ecosystem partners and internal stakeholders. The primary focus is supporting offering development and go to market activities for plays and offerings that support the sale and deliver of partner related services and resale. Build strong executive relationships with senior partner executives and manage the partnership governance. Maintain the partnership commercial relationship to support teaming, investments, and resale.
- Overall Ecosystem Partnership Leadership Management
- Align go to market strategies for the partner or ecosystem
- Execute joint sales campaigns
- Develop and maintain meaningful, sales oriented relationships with vendor s executive leadership, regional management and key account teams, and Accenture stakeholders.
- Act as the Accenture ambassador for the overall relationships
- Own the interlock process with other Accenture sales organizations to optimize collective efforts, understand Accenture s overall global sales execution model target markets and identify qualify potential opportunities leads stemming from the vendor s
- Help improve Accenture s win rate as a result of increased skills and capabilities developed on vendor technologies.
- Drive awareness of offerings, demand generation and support of sales opportunities.
- Direct participation in the sales cycle for key must win opportunities. Assume a sales focused approach, working closely with Client Account Technology Account Leads CALs TALs , Sales Directors and vendor sales force Select, structure, and negotiate new relationships and or new initiatives within existing relationships.
- Ensure Accenture s compliance with any Alliances agreements
- Develop periodic plans for Alliances resource staffing, joint marketing activities, offering development plans, investment plans, and training capability development plans.
- Attract and direct Accenture and vendor investment funds for the benefit of Accenture offerings and practice areas.
- Play Development Management Enhance Accenture offerings with vendor technology solutions
- Qualify, develop, and mobilize third party enabled go to market campaigns.
- Develop and maintain meaningful, sales oriented relationships with partner s executive leadership.
- Develop, enable, and execute Ecosystem Plays with partners to formalize our go to market approach.
- Attract and direct Accenture and vendor investment funds for the benefit of Accenture
Here's what you need:
- 8 years of Client Facing Consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (12 years) work experience (If an, Associate’s Degree with 6 years of work experience)
Nice to have
- Campaign Management
- Campaign Planning
- Client Centric
- Campaign Development
- Customer Insight
- Product and Market Strategy
- Sales Enablement
- Sales Pursuit Management
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is
$125,000 - $207,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CA - Walnut Creek,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
S&PP Analytics COE – Advanced Modeling
Posted 4 days ago
S&PP Pursuit Writer - South
Posted 4 days ago
S&PP Business Partner Associate - S&C Networks
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.