Salesforce Market Development Director
The Accenture Technology Salesforce practice is seeking a Salesforce Market Development Director to develop and grow our regional Salesforce business. The Salesforce Market Development Director will be responsible for originating and growing our Salesforce CMT pipeline. This team member will also be responsible for establishing and nurturing relationships with both Salesforce sales executives and Accenture leadership to identify, build, and execute new go-to-market (GTM) strategies and sales opportunities. The role will focus on growing the sales and the pipeline of Accenture’s Salesforce business through demand generation, origination, and co-selling opportunities with Salesforce, and the enablement of Accenture’s strategy to the field and account teams.
Who we are:
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to create a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in a digitally driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
The primary responsibility of this role is to be a Value architect in medium sized to large opportunities involving Apps maintenance, Systems integration/Apps development and Apps-Infra support engagements, with the ability to individually create Solutions leveraging deep solutioning and delivery experience in one or more areas, while being able to develop these in a collaborative basis with the client including advising/co-creating the solutions.
- Demand Generation: Facilitate and execute demand generation activities such as: internal and joint enablement sessions, briefings, and events to develop qualified pipeline.
- Sales Origination: Conduct sales origination activities including the execution of joint account planning sessions between Accenture and Salesforce to identify new opportunity areas. Execute on these opportunities alongside sales origination and sales capture teams.
- Relationship Management: Develop Salesforce and Accenture executive and field sales level relationships to align teams and grow market share of Accenture and Salesforce’s collaborative business (co-sell). In addition – you will be responsible for bringing Accenture’s Salesforce strategy effectively to the field.
- Education & Evangelism: Master Accenture’s Salesforce growth strategy. Align this strategy with regional business opportunities and evangelize key messages to the field. Educate both Accenture and Salesforce on new go-to-market (GTM) offerings, assets, and differentiators to grow sales and increase win rates.
- Client Alignment & Field Engagement: Work across Accenture’s different entities and the Salesforce organization to connect the right SMEs with the right opportunities, including Accenture Technology and Consulting teams to developing stronger strategies with the ability to execute successful sales cycles.
- Pipeline Tracking & Reporting – Maintain ownership of the book of business (co-sell) between Accenture and Salesforce. Integrate this in to timely and accurate regional reporting for Accenture leaders.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be part of a diverse, vibrant, global Accenture community; teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging technologies and services, sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. You’ll have the chance to thrive in an environment where your ideas are valued and your voice matters.
- At Accenture, you will be able to work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies and industry best practices such as event-driven architectures and domain driven design.
- Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You'll learn from and work with Accenture’s certified practitioners and Accenture will support you in growing your own tech stack, sales skills, and certifications.
- You'll be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve complex challenges with some of the world’s largest companies.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 5+ years in alliance management, go-to-market strategy, offering & program development, or Salesforce client & market delivery.
- 5+ years in Salesforce software/solutions and ACN Salesforce offerings.
- 3+ years of professional experience in sales execution and sales enablement.
- 3+ years in understanding current enterprise software market trends such as: ERP, HCM, CX, digital technologies, cloud strategies, and emerging technologies.
- Expertise in working with partners and cross-functional teams to develop business opportunities.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in marketing commerce.
- An entrepreneurial mind set, self-starter style, and the ability to drive outcomes.
- Strategical thinking skills, concept synthesis, and strong executive presence.
- An aspiring self-motivated individual that’s solution oriented.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $145,300-$239,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Ecosystem & Client Services Senior Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Tech & Information Security Lead
Posted 2 days ago
S&PP Rate Card Pricing Architect - Manager - Midwest
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.