Accenture Strategy. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
You are high energy and have a passion for solving complex problems and driving at speed to value. You are constantly seeking new ideas to bring to our clients. As a strategist, you are an expert at defining the future state of the industry and developing a path to enable our clients to get there. You consider yourself to be very adept at establishing and nurturing client relationships and are equally capable of applying those interpersonal skills to develop and maximize the talents of your team members. You are flexible and adaptable to client’s needs and the ever-changing industry and broader business landscape. These skills enable you to thrive on a wide range of engagements that help your clients set and achieve their strategic and operational objectives. As a manager you’re a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and bringing out the best in teams.
- Go deep to get the lay of the land of the industrial and automotive industry that clients operate in, and to grasp clients’ business options in the context of global, economic, technology, and social trends.
- Lead teams to provide world-class business strategy solutions that meet the unique market and organizational needs of automotive industry clients.
- Lead teams in driving insights and recommendations using data models and visualization tools.
- Lead project teams to advise clients on how technology can help them maximize their competitiveness, margins, sales and operational efficiency within the automotive industry.
- Help clients achieve long-term success by drawing up practical road maps that help clients carry out strategy, manage change, monitor and gauge processes, and rectify issues if needed.
- Initiate relationships with clients to sustain Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Keep deepening your prowess in the industrial, automotive and wholesale distribution industries in order to reinforce Accenture’s reputation as a thought leader.
- Manage junior members of the Strategy team and groom them for more responsibility.
- Travel Monday through Thursday.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 2 years of consulting experience either in a consulting firm focused on strategy or operations-focused roles or in a corporate strategy or operations leadership role
- Minimum of 1-year experience in one of the following industries: Automotive, Truck, Heavy Equipment, Industrial Electrical Equipment, Industrial Manufacturing Equipment, Wholesale Distribution.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years total work experience
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree and at least 2 years of experience post-graduate degree preferred
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $177,500 - $192,500 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IL - Bloomington,IL - Chicago,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Charlotte,WI - Milwaukee
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.