Organization: Corporate Functions/ Performance Excellence
Location: US Negotiable
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The Global Risk Management and Quality team is at the core of Accenture’s success and reputation in the market. We enable superior sales, execution and client satisfaction by promising what we can deliver; delivering what we promise to our clients and to Accenture. Members of our team:
•Take a holistic “systems view” by deploying leading edge technologies, streamlined and fit-for-purpose Risk Management and Quality processes, whilst appreciating the cultural and behavioral aspects of our organization
•Are nimble and build systems that can keep up with the evolving demands of our business that we continually improve based on analytics
•Stay abreast of the industry trends and bring deep expertise, innovation and thought leadership to Accenture’s functional areas.
•Drive principle-based decision making and often serve as facilitators to ensure collaboration across the vast scope and scale of our global, matrixed organization
•Value objective decision making and transparent, open and honest two-way communication with leaders who encourage us to grow with real-time feedback and stretch opportunities that build skills
•Enjoy a non-traditional, flexible work environment which offers challenging work and an opportunity to contribute at a high level
The Global Risk Management and Quality Change Management team is responsible for building and maintaining the core capability assets for global risk management and quality, also for enablement activities such as risk management workshops, tool enablement, case study development, and content integration throughout Accenture. The Quality Change & Enablement Manager contributes to developing the capability strategy to support the needs of the business and driving the plan to completion. This job includes crafting messaging and journeys to propel business practitioners to drive proactive risk management behaviors to drive profitable growth. You are experienced within the interactive, content space across branded and unbranded campaigns and platforms; have worked with a variety of tones and voice styles and will ensure exceptional deployment of creative campaigns to achieve adoption goals. This position needs someone who is confident as an individual contributor, ready to jump in and take a leadership role when required and embraces collaboration to deliver the best concept and solutions.
- Lead and execute definition and rollout of the cross-enterprise Change Management strategy and framework for the Risk Management and Quality including the development and implementation of activities, such as:
- Journey Management
- Stakeholder Analysis & Influence
- Next Gen Training Strategy & Plan
- Branding & Messaging
- Enablement & Adoption
- Change Analytics
- Understand the diverse needs of the various stakeholder groups across the enterprise in order to create and deploy creative campaigns which involves:
- Creating new content and engaging users across multiple digital channels (e.g. email, web/portals, mobile app, blog, social media, and more)
- Managing and ensure that content is timely, relevant, accurate, and positively reflects the brand
- Generating content strategy and new content development appropriate for the brand requirements
- Informing site mapping, content hierarchy in wireframes and prototyping for websites, marketing landing pages, news blogs, tool applications and more
- Implement SEO best practices
- Identifies KPIs and measure content effectiveness and refine strategy.
- Builds and manages the digital content roadmap, content calendar, documents, and reports.
- Creates and manages editorial guidelines for digital content.
- Develops advance strategies to maximize content and its distribution across a variety of digital channels.
- Develop enablement content including but not limited to training courses, videos, simulations, job aids, case studies
- Develop/Review quality-related communications
- Work with key contacts in marketing and communications
- Maintain content
- Take a holistic “systems view” by deploying leading edge technologies, streamlined and fit-for-purpose Risk Management and Quality processes, whilst appreciating the cultural and behavioral aspects of our organization
- Are nimble and build systems that can keep up with the evolving demands of our business that we continually improve based on analytics
- Stay abreast of the industry trends and bring deep expertise, innovation and thought leadership to Accenture’s functional areas.
- Drive principle-based decision making and often serve as facilitators to ensure collaboration across the vast scope and scale of our global, matrixed organization
- Value objective decision making and transparent, open and honest two-way communication with leaders who encourage us to grow with real-time feedback and stretch opportunities that build skills
- Enjoy a non-traditional, flexible work environment which offers challenging work and an opportunity to contribute at a high level
- Ability to work in a virtual environment with global teams
- Minimal travel required
- May be required to attend out of normal working hours conference calls
Undergraduate degree or equivalent
Minimum six (6) years of experience related to successful delivery of work in the disciplines of enterprise transformation or organizational change, with at least one (1) of those years being in an external consulting role
Minimum four (4) years of project management experience.
Minimum six (6) years of experience related to successful delivery of work in one or more of the following areas:
o Culture Change Programs
o Change Strategy and Planning
o Change Enablement
o Analytics-driven Change
o Culture / Behavior Change
o Capability Development
Training Planning and Development
Master’s Degree in Organizational Behavior, Organizational Psychology or related field
Familiarity with Accenture’s Risk Management & Quality organization and system
Familiarity with Accenture’s various global entities, geographies, business practices and workforces to successfully execute key responsibilities
Strong program and project management skills; independently set direction and prioritize activities to drive execution
Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
Experience presenting to executive-level audiences
Ability to digest the complex and simplify for mainstream audiences
Strong ability to synthesize content/concepts into concise, well-structured presentations and other written communications
Must be detail-oriented and organized
Ability to build trusting relationships with Executives and Senior Executives; ability to influence up and down the organization
Excellent leadership and management skills
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, if you are located in Colorado, the expected salary range for this role is $90,900 - 153,299 and information on benefits offered is here. If you are not located in Colorado, the salary range may be different.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CO - Denver,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MI - Detroit,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OK - Oklahoma City,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TN - Nashville,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.