Accenture Adobe Business Group. What Accenture does best is UNLEASH the powers of emotion, empathy, and excitement at an enterprise scale to create the best experiences on the planet— for our clients and their customers. Now more than ever, the future belongs to those who ignite and propel the human experience. Those who turn innovation into action. Powered by creativity. Fuelled by data and technology. So it only makes sense that we made ourselves experts at unleashing the power of Adobe, the world’s most advanced customer-experience company. Because by combining passion, data, design thinking, and a dedicated global team of marketers, strategists, and technologists, singularly focused on creating the best experiences, Accenture makes it possible to realize the true potential of the Adobe platform.
Accenture deliver full-stack Adobe solutions for brands that are looking to accelerate business growth through hyper-personalisation and connected customer experiences. To deliver this we provide customer strategy, technology implementation, data solutions, business change management, user experience design and development, marketing activation and advanced analytics services to help clients achieve rapid time-to-value from Adobe technology.
We’re looking for an Adobe Experience Platform Data Architect to join our team help clients adopt the Adobe Experience Platform and support to business transformation.
As a AEP Architect you get what makes customer interactions tick – how we can gather the data in the moment to deliver the right message, or inform the right decision, where it’s marketing progressing customers from awareness to prospects, or cross selling to existing customers, or even informing sales or service about what the customers trying to accomplish. You understand that the best-looking app or website in the world is useless if it can’t leverage the data it needs to have a meaningful customer experience. And clients have come to rely on you for your expertise in getting the right data to the right app at the right time, every time.
- Provide subject matter expertise to identify and recommend workable solutions to clients
- Work with the project management to develop the overall implementation solution plan and serve as a lead, as required, overseeing aspects of the project life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design and implementation phases for projects within solution area
- Work with data integration technologies to design and implement new solutions and processes for clients to support new customer experience strategies
- Work with business and technology client representatives to gather functional and technical requirements
- Create API and ETL designs
- Participate in client facing meetings and documenting key decisions and action items
- Serve as a lead of an integration and/or data architecture team
- Keep informed of the latest technology trends and innovations especially in the areas of data integration, master data management, data management platforms, marketing automation, marketing resource management, digital asset management, web content management, mobile, and social media
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
- 7+ years of hands on experience with marketing data
- A minimum of 1+ year experience with real-time integration via web services, ideally via SnapLogic, Mulesoft, Apigee, Talend, or Informatica Cloud
- 5+ years of hands on SQL experience
- 3+ years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Experience with Technologies and Processes for Marketing, Personalization, and Data Orchestration such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Pardot/ExactTargte), Marketo, Unica Interact, Kobie, and Brierley, Rich Relevance
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms and MDM such as Reltio, Redpoint Global, Lytics, Segment, Evergage or ActionIQ
Bonus points if:
- Experience with marketing campaign design and implementation
- Experience in online ad serving or site serving platforms
- Experience with technologies and processes for content management systems, digital asset management software, web content management
- Experience with technologies and processes for mobile and social media technologies, solutions, and strategies
- Experience with marketing customer data models
Experience in a consulting environment and/or digital agency with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CT - Hartford,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.