Accenture Adobe Business Group. What Accenture does best is UNLEASH the powers of emotion, empathy, and excitement at an enterprise scale to create the best experiences on the planet— for our clients and their customers. Now more than ever, the future belongs to those who ignite and propel the human experience. Those who turn innovation into action. Powered by creativity. Fuelled by data and technology. So it only makes sense that we made ourselves experts at unleashing the power of Adobe, the world’s most advanced customer-experience company. Because by combining passion, data, design thinking, and a dedicated global team of marketers, strategists, and technologists, singularly focused on creating the best experiences, Accenture makes it possible to realize the true potential of the Adobe platform.
As an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)Application Architect you will be part of the leadership team in in our growing AEM Practice. You will work closely with our clients on critical digital transformation programs which drive the customer experience, optimize costs, create efficiencies and deliver business outcomes. You will be responsible for the leadership, planning and management of assigned Digital Marketing client engagements and participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. This position is open for any of our Digital Studio locations above.
Day to day you will: · Lead the design, architecture, development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management (AEM) Web and Mobile solutions. · You will work closely with clients, designers, product owners, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite. • Champion engineering rigor throughout all AEM projects by promoting concepts such as Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration and detailed documentation. • Be the point person for implementation strategies based on business needs, long-term strategy, and creative design. • Provide technical guidance to AEM developers around best practices in AEM development - both back-end and front-end execution • Be hands-on with the code when needed • Provide architectural guidance/input around server environment configuration, clustering, caching, CDN usage, security, etc. • Manage project teams of 10 or more AEM developers in both onsite and remote, global locations • Help create collateral for efficient implementation of AEM projects.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 7 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
- Must have 7 years of experience in each of the following:
- Architecting and delivering full-lifecycle software projects; and
- Hands on experience conceptualizing, design, building and deploying Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions with Adobe AEM (Sites and Assets), Target and Analytics applications. Experience with AEP, Campaign, Forms, Magento and AAM a plus.
- Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Delivering projects, including leading group workshops and joint application design sessions;
- Working with remote delivery teams;
- Coordinating with stakeholders to gather business requirements, develop technical designs, and review deliverables;
- Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CT - Hartford,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.