Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
As a Management Consulting Senior Manager in AFS, you will be responsible for leading a team to providing end-to-end management consulting solutions that help clients achieve high-performance.
- Become a trusted advisor to senior level clients through meaningful client conversations, employing creative problem solving, and leading high-impact efforts for a primary client
- Use your Management Consulting skill set to support multiple colleagues across AFS with client conversations, proposals, and projects
- Perform rigorous analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities for our clients, shaping those opportunities while working collaboratively with AFS colleagues and senior level clients
- Deepen your specific area of expertise (e.g., Digital, Human Capital, etc.) skills on an ongoing basis; understand what is trending in the industry and be able to speak to it with knowledge and confidence with your clients and team
- Develop people, attract talent, and be entrepreneurial through the creation of learning and client project opportunities for Management Consulting practitioners, creating reusable assets, participating in recruitment (internally and externally) and building the MC brand across the AFS community
Here Is What You Need:
- Bachelors Degree or 5 years of equivalent industry experience
- Experience managing direct reports
- Experience with management consulting
- Experience with Federal Government consulting
Bonus Points If:
- Advanced Degree
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Proven ability to develop trusted relationships at all levels
- Professional agility to easily deal with rapidly changing dynamics
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort in dealing with complex, strategic challenges
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills
- Superior academic achievement and proven leadership qualities
- Experience with Federal Procurement and the ability to execute new opportunity capture
- US Citizenship Required
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
USA CA - Los Angeles
Capability Network Real Estate and Workplace Solutions Consultant - West
Sales & Commerce Consultant
Sales & Commerce Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.