Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Austin, Houston, Atlanta, Cleveland, New York, LA, Chicago, Tampa, DC/Arlington, Philadelphia
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
- Lead requirements management, customer management, and acceptance criteria definition on a major federal government project.
- Facilitate requirements workshops, documenting detailed functional, technical, reporting & data requirements.
- Gather, create and document current and future business process flows.
- Conduct analysis of systems specifications and use analysis / diagramming tools to represent business / technical processes.
- Responsible for carrying out business, testing and training requirements gathering; BPR leads, workflow analysis, gap analysis, user stories, test case development and functional design. Offers analysis throughout all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Tests salesforce configuration and setup, test case development, performance and load testing, End to End testing, and functional/regression testing.
- Provide support to Salesforce users in sales and service teams, and act as the primary point of contact for end-user support.
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather/analyze requirements and map them to solutions that leverage salesforce functionality.
- Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities to solve business problems by implementing Proof of Value pilots and producing the supporting documentation.
- Migrate meta data between salesforce environments using change sets and other tools such as Snapshot as needed.
- Collaborate with end-users to create and maintain training materials.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with external vendors to achieve project goals, where necessary.
- Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies.
- Stay current with the periodic Salesforce releases and leverage the updates applicable to the ORG.
- Support all Salesforce releases and ensure system uptime as per the SLA.
- Be part of a fast paced agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
- Proficient experience in Salesforce Business Analysis
- US Citizenship
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud and Sales Cloud experience
- Solution Architect experience on implementation projects
- Force.com platform experience
- Data Migration experience
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications
- Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
- Experience with Oracle-Siebel
- Agile and Iterative experience
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.