Accenture Strategy & Consulting. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy & Consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
Passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations. As a member of our Accenture team, you will design and implement service experiences, capabilities, and architecture required to bring customer strategies to life. You understand the ins and outs of customer support organizations what drives call volume, how to think about customer support in a digital, self-service manner and you’re ready to apply your knowledge to help clients optimize and transform their customer service solutions. You’ve led a customer support transformation previously and understand large scale technology delivery. Additionally, you are familiar with the selling processes and you’ve pitched proposal and solutions to help solve problems. Working in an agile, fast-paced environment energizes you, and you’re at your best when contributing to a team. You’re always ready to dive deep into creative and analytical thinking to solve problems and transform challenges into opportunities. Leadership and verbal skills? Yours are top-drawer, and you know how to work well with everyone from junior colleagues to executive stakeholders.
- Lead client engagements and work streams related to process improvements and operational analysis for customer-facing services and functions
- Evaluate clients’ current customer service offerings, identify gaps, provide recommendations and propose strategic solutions that address their unique needs and business goals
- Lead delivery teams to redesign clients’ organizational structure, processes, and technology capabilities so they can deliver optimal customer service experiences
- Collaborate with visual designers and analytic teams to generate insights and deliver customer centric, insight driven solutions
- Advise clients on ways to measure and improve their customer-centric metrics
- Lead change-management initiatives that drive adoption, ease implementation, and position clients’ customer-service solutions for ongoing success
- Establish relationships with client stakeholders and build long-term partnerships for Accenture
- Identify opportunities and drive business development efforts to build the Accenture Consulting practice
- Manage and coach junior team members, and continue to grow your own expertise
- Provide oversight of highly skilled client and Accenture work teams throughout the project lifecycle and help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Contribute to perspectives and thought leadership to help Accenture maintain its thought-leadership position
- Travel: For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need:
- A minimum of seven (7) years of management consulting experience with heavy focus working in customer service, contact center environment or digital customer field
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience leading teams; management consulting experience is required, and selling duties such as:
- Working in-depth with customer service and support business processes and capabilities
- Solutioning and selling new ideas and proposals
- Incorporating experience design and analytics into customer service, and support processes
- Leading and understanding large, complex global transformation projects
- At least five (5) years of experience working with:
- Cloud (SaaS) solutions and determining how they fit into a client’s larger application ecosystem
- Customer service platform technologies (e.g. Salesforce)
- Artificial intelligence and front-end digital platforms
- At least five (5) years of deep functional knowledge in two or more of the following areas: customer service transformation, customer service experience design and customer service process implementation, contact forecasting and work force management, quality management, center staffing and training, technology support, IVR design and implementation, digital customer service technology platforms/Call routing, reporting metrics/KPIs, and supplier/contract management
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points If:
- Your Bachelor’s degree is in engineering, computer science, information systems, or business
- Were responsible for a customer support organization
- Have hands on experience with artificial intelligence and conversational design
- You have experience or background in the following industries:
- Communications & Media
- Public Service
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsIL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - Kansas City,MO - St. Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee
USA WA - Seattle
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
Healthcare Customer Engagement Payer Customer Service Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
Clinical Innovation Risk Adjustment Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.