Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX or St. Louis, MO
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Accenture Federal is rapidly expanding our cloud and infrastructure practice to help the Federal government meet the challenges of modernizing their technology infrastructure. Come join us as we begin this journey together.
Are you a dynamic leader delivering and managing large-scale technology for complex programs? We are looking for Cloud 5G/Edge Networking Engineers with experience using Azure, AWS, or Google cloud platforms to join our team of experts to use technology to transform agencies.
Here's what you need:
- 3+ years experience in any of the following:
- Cloud Networking (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Platform), specifically: VPC Network Setup; Cloud/Data Center Connectivity (AWS Direct Connect, Azure ExpressRoute; GCP Hybrid Connectivity); Cloud Load Balancers; Cloud DNS/Traffic Management; Cloud Content Delivery Network;
- Software Defined Networking experience in any of the following or similar: Software Defined Data Center Technologies (Cisco ACI, VMWare NSX); Software Defined LAN Technologies (Cisco DNA Center and SD Access, Aruba SD-Branch); Software Defined WAN Technologies (Cisco SD-WAN Viptela, VMWare Velocloud, Cisco Meraki, ZScaler)
- Data Center Network Design Principles with Cloud Interconnect Technologies experience in any of the following or similar: (Cisco ACI Anywhere, VMWare NSX for Cloud)
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with proposal/RFP responses
- Experience managing large teams and complex projects, engaging with Leaders
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.