Join our team that is helping the world’s leading life sciences companies to evolve rapidly from selling products to delivering value through better patient outcomes. We work with our pharmaceutical, biotech, medical technology, distributor and consumer health clients globally to redefine the future of the life sciences industry: combining the latest technology with scientific breakthroughs to revolutionize how medical treatments are discovered, developed and delivered to patients around the world.
Our Life Sciences Supply Chain practice helps clients to transform their end-to-end supply chain to be patient centric and an enabler of growth.
What would you do
Most of the team works on one or more projects at any given point in time, typically as part of a larger core team working on a priority. At a Manager level, it could be:
- Work with cross-functional client teams to architect and deliver end to end supply chain transformations spanning R&D to Finished Goods, and connecting to Patients through innovative digital solutions, often over the course of multiple years involving large scale re-design
- Leverage data driven hypothesizes and recommendations to support the End to End Supply Chain Transformation
- Leading global teams of 2-75+ to deliver against client priorities and to solve a specific problem
- Function as a strategic advisor to clients on end-to-end SC&O transformations addressing key business challenges such as New Product Launch, Cold Chain, Biologics, New Distribution Models, Mergers & Acquisitions etc.
- Collaborate effectively with other Accenture teams in Strategy, Consulting Technology and Operations to bring the best of Accenture to clients
- Developing meaningful partnerships with Life Sciences clients through utilizing interpersonal skills, effective communication, and relationship building
- Proactively identify ways in which Accenture can better support clients through qualifying, co-creating, and executing new sales opportunities
- Support the growth and operations of the Life Sciences Supply Chain practice at Accenture through active involvement and leadership.
Who do we need
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Minimum of 3 years of Life Sciences experience, either in industry or through business consulting
- Experience leading successful teams and autonomously “running a business”
- Experience in architecting and delivering Life Sciences End to End Supply Chain Transformations
- Bachelor's Degree
- Preference for deep pharmaceutical experience in New Product Launch, Cold Chain, Biologics, New Distribution Models, Mergers & Acquisitions etc.
You will always be learning in this role through:
- On the job learning: creating experiments with new technologies, products and across team partnerships
- Being part of a forward-thinking community committed to training on and the adoption of latest methodologies such as design thinking and agile working
- Opportunities to be a face of Accenture at industry forums, conferences, and through thought leadership
Life Sciences Supply Chain** Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $117,000 - $170,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,IL - Chicago,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,WA - Seattle
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
USA DC - Washington
Federal - Human Center Design Consultant
Posted 3 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Posted 5 days ago
USA MN - Minneapolis
Accenture Consulting Advanced Degree Consultant - Summer Consultant - Health
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.