Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, D.C.
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. We thrive in a world of constant change. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities for formal & informal training sessions to courses to keep your tech smarts sharp.
A motivated, inquisitive developer. You enjoy using your development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our federal clients improve the services they provide to the American public. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative and productive team environment where ideas are freely exchanged, and innovative concepts evolve into practical solutions.
Here's what you need:
- Proven experience using HTML5/CSS3 in responsive web applications
Bonus points if:
- You’ve got a Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science
- Previous consulting/contracting experience
- Experience with MEAN/DEAN (Mongo/Dynamo, Express, Angular, Node) stack
- Experience with Frontend frameworks and libraries
- Experience with Eclipse/VSCode/IntelliJ/NetBeans/FireBug/Chrome development tools
- Experience with databases, SQL, data modeling
- Experience with performance tuning
- Experience with mobile (IOS, Android) and hybrid frameworks (Ionic,Titanium, etc.)
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM, Kanban), Standard SDLC, CMMI compliant projects
- Experience with issue tracking software (e.g. JIRA, BugZilla, Rational Suite)
- Experience with Quality Assurance code quality frameworks (e.g. SonarQube, OWASP)
- Experience with source control management (SVN, GIT, Mercurial, CVS)
- Experience with build/continuous integration (Maven, Ant, Grunt, Gulp, Node/NPM, Webpack, etc.
- US Citizenship required.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.