Location: Chantilly, VA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The Solution Architect, will develop and implement architecture that will meet business needs. You will utilize your high level of technical expertise, combined with excellent planning, coordination, communication skills, and the ability to work with teams.
- Design major aspects of the architecture of an application, including components such as user interface, middleware (microservices and APIs) and cloud infrastructure
- Provide technical leadership to the application development team
- Perform design reviews
- Ensure that uniform enterprise wide application design standards are maintained
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure the architecture is aligned with business requirements
- Minimum 5 years' experience with Cloud development, AWS preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in architecture, planning and delivery of large-scale programs.
- Strong understanding of cloud based application design and microservices architecture.
- Experience integrating updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture.
- US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Operations Solution Architect
Posted 9 days ago
Solution Architect Sr. Manager (HR)
Posted more than 1 month ago
Operations Solution Architect – Intelligent Sales & Customer Operations
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.