Location: Washington, D.C.
The driver of MuleSoft development for implementations. Living life in the fast lane, you shift gears in a project turning business requirements into code. You're the pit crew designing and building the car’s integration solutions. You conduct unit testing, keeping tanks filled and ready to put the pedal to the metal. What revs up your engine? Deploying, monitoring, and troubleshooting integration or APIs. You work with teams to get the project across the 1st place finish line and you live to wave the checked flag to celebrate a client’s win.
- Implement integration technology using MuleSoft best practices and leading standards
- Design and build integration solutions based on appropriate functional and technical requirements
- Apply concepts and patterns to the solution to promote security and performance
- Minimum 5 years' of building Mule integrations with proven success with multiple implementations
- Experience designing API specs using RAML, Swagger, OpenAPI or other API modeling language
- Experience building integrations that connect with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged COTS solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile
- Experience developing, profiling, and troubleshooting Java application code and automated testing tools
Highly motivated, can work independently & drive communication across small teams
- Must be a MuleSoft Certified Developer
- US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible
- Experience with Salesforce Connector
- Experience with High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing and Tuning parameters
- Experience creating an automated CI/CD build pipeline using tools such as Maven and Jenkins
- Experience with load testing tools such as JMeter
- Computer Science / Engineering Degree
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.