We Are:Accenture Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds? Visit us here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
A cloud data engineering maven who thrives in a team setting where you can turn your prodigious creative and analytical powers to obliterating problems. Your superpower? Building and delivering AWS and/or Azure Cloud Platforms infrastructure and solutions to help our clients meet the soaring data and cloud demands of AI and machine learning, IoT, advanced analytics, open source and other emerging digital technologies. You have top-notch communication and people skills and you’re up for traveling regularly to client sites (post COVID).
• Gather, engineer and prepare data to help clients make smarter decisions
• Help in a full technical discovery, spotting pain points, business and technical requirements, and “as is” and “to be” scenarios
• Assess the full technology stack of services needed including PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service), SaaS (Software-as-a-Service), operations, management and automation
• Interact mainly with your direct supervisor and be ready to interact with peers and/or managers on the client side and/or within Accenture
• Make your own decisions to define solutions and ask for guidance on complex problems
• Apply methodology, reusable assets, and previous work experience so that your work is always of high quality
• Compare alternative solutions from both technical and business perspectives which support the define-cost and service requirements
• Keep up to speed on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and products that may be of interest to our clients
• Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites
Here’s What You Need:• Minimum of 2 years technical solutions implementation, architecture design, evaluation and investigation in a cloud environment (specifically AWS, Azure and/or GCP)
• Minimum of 1 year of Client Management and/or Project Management experience
• Minimum of 1 year of professional experience in Solution/technical architecture in the cloud
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in Big Data/analytics/information analysis/database management/ event-driven/microservices/DevOps/ML Ops in the cloud
Bonus Points If:
• You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in Cloud Platforms (specifically AWS and/or Azure)
• You are AWS or Azure Certified
• You have experience in any of the Messaging platforms (Kafka, Kinesis, Azure Event Hub, Streaming platforms using PubSub, etc.)
• You have hands-on experience with any of the following programming languages using Spark in combination with pySpark, Java, Scala or Python
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsIL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - Kansas City,MO - St. Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee
USA CA - San Francisco
Data Science Consultant
Analytics and Insights
Data Visualization Consultant - West
Analytics and Insights
USA HI - Kapolei
Federal - Analytics and Technology Integration Lead
Analytics and Insights
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.