People who use data to solve hard problems. Including ones that did not exist a few years ago. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation and responsible AI can widen the range of what humans can do and improve American democracy. As a consultant to federal agencies, we change how our country operates. By providing the right training and tools, we encouraged our people to go outside their comfort zone. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds?
More than a data and statistics expert. You are the applied intelligence expert. You are confident working on design algorithms and large-scale statistical models. You want to help your client deliver faster and better services to U.S. citizens and improve people's quality of life where it matters most.
- Work with clients to create questions and define technology opportunities
- Drive the exploration of data sources and analytic techniques to create new modeling approaches
- Work with large data sets to solve complex problems
- Apply statistical methods to develop analytic models
- Lead and oversee teams to solve clients’ solutions
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Experience in analytics and statistical modeling
- Experience in consulting or similar field requiring client collaboration, presentation, and delivery
- Experience scripting and data analysis in R or Python
- Experience extracting, aggregating, and structuring data along different dimensions
- US Citizenship, no dual citizens
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.