- Get a firsthand look at what it’s like to drive innovation and business results through talent at Accenture
- Spend the summer with leading HR industry professionals on initiatives that let you dive into areas such as: Talent Strategy, Employee Relations, Performance & Rewards, Talent Analytics, Employee Engagement, Recruiting, Learning & Talent Development, and Inclusion and Diversity
- Build a deep understanding of a real HR challenge facing Accenture today
- Research and analyze the causes, impacts, and opportunities we have to solve the issue
- Create and share your recommendations with your team and HR leadership, leaving us with a way to put your ideas into action
- Learn who we are, how we work, and see how you can help us build the future now!
- You’re currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program
- Your graduation date is between December 2021 and August 2022
- You’re able to live/work in New York City for the summer internship
- Your major is in Human Resources, Human Capital or Business
- You pride yourself on being an excellent student and have an outstanding academic track record to prove it
- You have HR experience – either from an internship or a school project
- You like to use your whole brain – thinking about and solving problems both analytically and creatively
- You’re comfortable sharing your ideas in person and in writing
- You’re a leader with the integrity and credibility that inspires others to trust you
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.