Social Platforms Corporate Communications
Location: San Francisco or New York preferred
Corporate Functions – Marketing + Communications
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
YOUR ROLE: Social Platforms Corporate Communications
Accenture is looking for a dynamic corporate communications pro to lead the strategy, execution and coordination of a comprehensive communications program to support Accenture’s brand in the social platform space.
Reporting to the Managing Director, Social Platforms Corporate Communications, you will develop communications strategies to create a sense of engagement and connection among team members working on projects for clients in this space, protect Accenture’s reputation, support our client relationships, and promote our social platform capabilities. If you are driven to excel in a fast-paced environment where it is essential to keep up with the rapidly developing issues, then Accenture could be the perfect fit.
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture, here’s a look at some of your responsibilities.
- Lead people communications for large, global account team that supports key social platform client
- Support executive communications from senior account leaders to our teams, using both written and town hall channels
- Support corporate reputation risk program, including:
- Monitor and proactively identify environmental issues that are affecting the industry, competitors and, potentially, Accenture
- Drive strategy for communicating sensitive topics internally
- Maintain message library and fact sheets to support the communications program
- Coordinate closely with government relations, legal, HR teams to develop and execute communications strategies
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
Bachelor's degree or other four-year university degree
Minimum of 10 years of experience in communications, including internal communications, issues management and media relations, preferably with agency experience
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement and measure multi-faceted communications programs
- Global experience and tech industry experience a must
Excellent oral and written communications
Critical thinking/business judgement: ask the right questions, identify business issues and implications, understand intent
Leadership presence: Comfort working with senior leaders and providing strategic counsel
Confident self-starter who can work independently and is willing to “roll up his/her sleeves”
Flexibility and agility to adapt to a changing business and competitive environment
Communications planning: specific channels/tools/digital environment, digital requirements assessment, naming requirements, metrics
Writing and editing key messages, talking points, digital style (short and sweet; headlines focused on message; informal, social style), content curation, storytelling (in general; for pages/slides/scripts)
Monitor and analyze measurement/feedback (including using measurement tools/metrics specific to individual digital applications); adjust strategy, plan, content and comms
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCA - San Francisco,NY - New York
Responsible Business Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
North America Story Originator and Writer
Marketing & Communications
Posted 12 days ago
Associate Director, Marketing & Communications – Cloud First Ecosystem Partners and Assets
Marketing & Communications
Posted 13 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.