Location: San Antonio, TX
A cybersecurity analyst with regards to Authorization of information systems and all associated cybersecurity policies and procedures. Supports overall implementation of its authorization process, to include supporting cybersecurity policy, procedures, and processes. Assists with technical security assessments/validations of required security controls, reviewing security documentation, evaluating security compliance to DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), USCYBERCOM Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts and Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI) requirements.
- Assists with analyzing Nessus, STIG, SCAP, Web Inspect, and CCRI vulnerability findings to manage remediation actions to closure.
- Develops and Maintains Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M)
- Coordinates with A&A Team to provide vulnerability management information
- Certifications: DoD 8570 IAT II (Security+ CE, SSCP, CySA+, GSEC, GICSP)
- 2+ years relevant experience in analyzing vulnerability results
- 2+ years of Information Assurance/Cybersecurity professional work experience
- IAT Level II Certification: (Security+ CE, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP)
- Assessment and Authorization (A&A)
- DoD Secure Template Implementation Guide (STIG)
- Tenable Nessus/ACAS Vulnerability Scanning and Analysis
- USCYBERCOM Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM)
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.