Location: Suitland, MD
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The Data Analytics and Visualization SME will work closely with the client to provide data analysis, visualization, and automation support across a variety of data sources. This high visibility role will include frequent interaction with client stakeholders and submission of work products to senior client leadership.
- Execution and maintenance of existing Tableau and Excel based dashboards.
- Coordinate with client leadership to identify additional opportunities to apply analytics capabilities, with the goal of developing at least one new dashboard per quarter.
- Provide the organization with ad hoc reporting, analysis, and data visualization support as needed to support day-to-day activities.
- Identify opportunities to improve and automate dashboard and visualization solutions, to minimize manual updates and generate more real-time analytics.
- Experience in building visualizations and dashboards in Tableau (or equivalent Business Intelligence tool)
- Experience in leveraging reporting, analytics and dashboard functionality in Service Now
- Experience in Microsoft Excel to include building automation using Visual Basic
- Process Improvement and/or Continual Service Improvement experience
- US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
USA IL - Chicago
Clinical Innovation Utilization Management Manager
P&C Consulting Manager - Most Major US Cities
USA IL - Chicago
Clinical Innovation Utilization Management Senior Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.