Accenture Federal Services brings together cyber and IT security to provide federal agencies with the most comprehensive, resilient security architecture possible. Our strategic approach is designed to leapfrog today’s untenable status quo, helping clients take advantage of next generation technologies and approaches to realize more effective and sustainable security.
An innovator and problem-solver. You’re an expert when it comes to protecting on-prem and cloud-based systems. And you can configure and deploy any security tool that comes across your desk. While staying on your toes, you design customized and cutting-edge solutions. You know security solutioning requires knowledge of infrastructure, trusted applications, continuous monitoring proper implementation of security appliances and virtual machines. You understand who or what is connecting to the network and how to properly implement security frameworks such as Access Control and Zero Trust.
- Performing vulnerability scans on Cloud-based & on-premises Network &Operating Sys using Nessus, SecurityCenter &Nipper.
- Review the scan results & provide analysis, validation & remediation steps.
- Classify & prioritize the risk of new vulnerabilities according to the specifics of the environment's risk level, & assess the impacts of internal & external threats.
- Deploy, configure & run scanning tools such as Nessus, SecurityCenter & Nipper in dev, test & prod environs.
- Support hardening compliance & patching efforts for all system components.
- Web Application security scanning & testing with Burp Suite Pro or similar tool is a bonus.
- Lead & manage Vulnerability Management team (5-6 resources) in day to day operations.
- Provide regular reports & updates to security leadership.
- Lead creation and maintenance of Vulnerability Management documentation including: plans, procedures, policies, and runbooks.
- 3+ years deploying, configuring, or operating Tenable products (Nessus and/or SecurityCenter)
- 2+ years aggregating and reporting vulnerability data and status of remediations
- 2+ years performing Vulnerability Management activities in Cloud (AWS or Azure, preferred)
- 3+ years creating and maintaining security process and procedure documentation
- 2+ years in Vulnerability Management leadership role Web Application vulnerability management experience
- Vulnerability Management experience in containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Experience building Vulnerability Management teams and capabilities
- Understanding of Splunk as tool in Vulnerability Management
- Experience with Inventory Management to ensure full coverage of the system in Vulnerability Management activities
- Experience identifying and leading cybersecurity process improvement efforts
US Citizenship required
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.